BUSINESS ADVISORY SERVICES
Business owners and corporate executives often have more complex needs integrated with the needs of their businesses. We often see personal planning and investment needs subordinated to the needs of the business.
Accordingly, we strive to help address the challenges, specialized needs, and concerns of business owners and corporate executives. Examples of business advisory services include:
- Deferred compensation plans
- Executive compensation optimization
- Key person life insurance
- Concentrated stock exposure
- Asset protection and mitigation of litigation risks